MOVIN 1057 is doing our part to stimulate the economy by handing out thousands of dollars in cash.
When we call and ask
“What’s your favorite radio station?”
you’ll win $500 cash just for answering
“MOViN 105.7, Music that Makes You Feel Good!”
We're calling randomly selected homes and workplaces all over the Anchorage area asking,
Whats your favorite radio station ?
When we call YOU!, say “MOViN 105.7, Music that Makes You Feel Good!”
And you'll win a cool $500 dollars ...CASH ....from MOVIN 1057
Win Free Money from MOViN 105.7!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
The following official general contest rules have been designed in an effort to increase opportunities for more listeners to participate in Alaska Integrated Media Inc. contests and promotions.
- These rules apply to KMVN and all of its on air and website contests and promotions. Specific rules and promotions may have additional and/or substitute rules. If so, those rules may be picked up at the Alaska Integrated Media Inc. Office, 4700 Business Park Boulevard Building E Suite 44, Anchorage, during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm.
- Movin105.7 is calling random numbers from homes and workplaces all over the Movin105.7 listening area. This could include businesses, households, and cell phones. The on air personality will ask the caller if their voice can be recorded for a promo. Then they will ask “What is your favorite radio station?” The correct response is “Movin105.7, music that makes you feel good.” If the caller responds correctly, they, once verified become eligible to win $500.00. The phrase must be said in the correct order with correct pronunciation.
- If the Phrase is incorrect, or not said at all. The caller is not eligible to win the $500.00. If the caller refuses to be recorded they are not eligible to win the $500.00. Must be 18 or older to be eligible. There can only be one winner per household. Alaska Integrated Media Inc reserves the right to exclude any individual from winning any prize and reserves the right to ban individuals who do not follow the guidelines of the contest(s).
- Movin105.7 permits one “prize of value” per household every 30days. If any individual is awarded a prize valued at $100 or more, that individual and all members of the individual’s household are disqualified from being awarded subsequent prizes valued at $100 or more from that same radio station during the next 90 days. (1) $500 or more prize per household per 180 days. This includes but is not limited to, contest features, major contests, consolation prizes, special listener events, weekend getaways, ticket windows, online contesting, social media contesting, random drawings and all other contesting on Movin105.7.
- Winners will receive a release form from Movin105.7 and are subject to the conditions outlined on the acknowledgement forms. If a winner is declined as ineligible, he or she will be contacted by telephone. Movin105.7 reserves the right to request official documentation, identification or similar at any time before redeeming a prize. Winner will have 30 days to return the completed release form with proper identification. Each contest will specify an appropriate qualify to win age.
- All prizes must be picked up at the Alaska Integrated Media Office, 4700 Business Park Boulevard Building E Suite 44, Anchorage. Prizes must be picked up within 30 working days by the person who was awarded the prize. ALL WINNERS MUST PROVIDE A PICUTRE I.D. AND CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS. IF THE PRIZE IS OVER $200, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD IS NECESSARY TO CLAIM THE PRIZE. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all taxes incurred- local, state, and federal- when accepting a prize.
- Subject to Alaska state laws, Movin105.7 contests are open to legal residents of the United States except employees and their families of The Robbins Agency, Movin105.7 and Alaska Integrated Media. All participating sponsors of the specific contest or promotion and their advertising agencies, and employees of other radio and TV stations and members of their immediate families are not eligible to win. All winners must grant Alaska Integrated Media exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, voices and likeness and waive any claim to royalty, right or remuneration for such use, to protect the integrity of the station. The information provided by the winner will be kept confidential by Movin105.7 and will not be disclosed to any third party, excluding the IRS if the prize accumulation exceeds $600 in one calendar year of an Alaska Integrated Media Audit.
- Stations are not responsible for issues regarding telephones and cellular phones, including hang-ups and disconnection during the course of conducting on-air contests as well as Internet outages and other circumstances out of the stations control that would limit the ability to win.
- Alaska Integrated Media reserves the right to modify or replace these rules at any time without notice. Verification that these rules are currently in force is the sole responsibility of the individual listener. Contest rules may vary depending on promotion and contest. Some contests may have more specific rules, this document is to be used, in the absence of said rules. Verification may be accomplished by calling the Alaska Integrated Media office at 522-1018 or its participating sponsors.
- By accepting the prize, the winner, without limitation, the winner releases Movin105.7 and its sponsors/participants from any/all physical liabilities resulting in injury or death. There shall be no liability Alaska Integrated Media, or its employees, for any prize entry, decision, or damages that may result from the winning or use of the prize, or which is deemed irregular in any manner. Decisions of the representatives of Alaska Integrated Media, as designed by Alaska Integrated Media, are final regarding all contest issues.
- Alaska Integrated Media reserves the right to restrict entry to certain days and/or hours. Details on entry times and deadlines may be obtained by calling Alaska Integrated Media between 8 am and 5 pm Monday – Friday.