Please see contest rules below.
Check back often for updates
OFFICIAL Bruno Mars Concert Flyaway
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win. One entry per person per person per location per day at participating sponsors locations. Fill out the official entry blank no mechanical reproductions allowed; drop it in the box at one of the official entry locations. Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete or illegible entries. Registration opens October 2nd 2017 and ends at close of business for sponsors locations on November 19th, 2017.
2. Grand Prize includes; 2 coach class roundtrip tickets to a city to see Bruno Mars in Concert, lodging for three nights and tickets to see the concert plus one hundred and fifty seven dollars in spending cash.. Sponsor is not responsible for sold out shows or other items beyond their control. Sponsors are not responsible for any cancellations due to weather or other acts of God. This prize has no cash value and may not be redeemed or exchanged. Maximum Retail Value of this prize is $1800.00 including the airfare. The prize must be used by June 1st 2018.
3. Contest is open to Alaska residents 18 years of age or older. All prizes must be picked up at the Alaska Integrated Media offices, 4700 Business Park Boulevard Building E Suite 44. Winners must provide a picture i.d., and current mailing address when claiming prize. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all taxes incurred, local, state, and federal, when accepting a prize.
4. Employees and family of participating sponsors, their advertising agencies, and employees of other radio and TV stations and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to win. All winners must grant Alaska Integrated Media Inc. exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, voices and likeness and waive and claim to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
5. Alaska Integrated Media Inc. reserves the right to modify or replace these rules at any time without notice. Verification that these rules are currently in force is the sole responsibility of the individual listener. Verification may be accomplished by telephoning the Alaska Integrated Media Inc., office at 522-1018 or by visiting the stations website at www.movin1057.com. There shall be no liability by Alaska Integrated Media LLC, Contest Sponsor’s or their employees, for any prize entry, or decision, which is deemed irregular in any manner. Decisions of the representatives of Alaska Integrated Media Inc, are final regarding all contest issues.
6. Winners and his/her estate agree to hold harmless and indemnify Alaska Integrated Media Inc, its sponsors and their employee’s from any and all damages that may result from the winning and use of prize.
If contest involves travel and/or lodging, winner understands that they are responsible for all costs and incidentals such as, but not limited to, airport/hotel transfers, long distance, and meals.
7. Grand Prize drawing will be held live on the air on KMVN 105.7 between 3pm and 7pm Thursday November 20th 2017. WINNER MUST BE LISTENING TO WIN! One name will be announced and given 20 minutes to call back and claim the prize. If no one calls another name will be drawn and announced. This will continue until a winner is selected. Once a winner is selected and verified as being eligible an alternate will be selected. If in the event that the Grand Prize winner is not able to take the trip the trip will be awarded to the runner up. If the runner up cannot claim the prize or is deemed ineligible by the Judges than the sponsors may elect to not give the prize away or they may draw another name and repeat this mechanic until prize has been awarded.
8. Winner will be required to sign a winner’s form prior to claiming prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes and if prize value is over $500 winner will be issued a 1099 for tax purposes.
For questions please call (907) 522-1027 and ask for Alex. An official copy of these rules can be found at www.movin1057.com.