Join us for an Exclusive Day of Sightseeing May 9th
in Prince William Sound!
register at any sponsor location, then listen to win
The Anton Anderson Tunnel
charges the following tolls:
Passenger cars and recreational vehicles under 28’
$12.00 per vehicle round trip
This tunnel is open 15 minutes at the beginning of
each half hour for traffic from Bear Valley to Whittier.
After exiting the tunnel, go over the first small bridge make
a right turn onto Whittier Street. Turn right again into the
municipal parking lot. The parking fee is $5.00 per day.
One can avoid a parking citation by parking here.
11:00 AM suggested departure time from Anchorage
12:30 PM last tunnel to catch cruise ( open for 15 minutes )
12:45 PM check-in and boarding process begins
1:30 PM m/v Klondike Express departs the dock
This is a drinking event and it is
not recommended that children under 18 attend!
Dress warm, casual as weather can be
slightly chilly this time of year!
Bring your camera and sunglasses.
DIRECTIONS FOR CRUISE WINNERS
The Anton Anderson Tunnel charges the following tolls:
Passenger cars and recreational vehicles under 28' $12.00 per vehicle round trip
Recreational vehicles over 28' $20.00 per vehicle round trip
This tunnel is open 15 minutes at the beginning of each half hour for traffic from Bear Valley to Whittier.b
We recommend wearing layered, informal clothing and comfortable non-skid shoes.
It's also good to pack a water repellent jacket and sunglasses.
Driving to Whittier
From Anchorage take the Seward Highway southbound. Make a left turn at the Portage Glacier sign and drive approximately 7 miles to the Anton Anderson Tunnel. After exiting the tunnel, go over the first small bridge make a right turn onto Whittier Street. Turn right again into the municipal parking lot. The parking fee is $5.00 per day. One can avoid a parking citation by parking here.
The diagram shows the way from the parking area to the PHILLIPS CRUISE SHIP DOCK. Please stay on the sidewalk, walking PAST the cruise ship terminal. Turn right behind the white covered walkway and follow the paved pathway to the boarding gate of the day cruise lot.
*OFFICIAL MOVIN 105.7 CHAMPAGNE & SHOES CRUISE RULES*
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win. One entry per person per person per location per day at our sponsor locations. Simply fill out the entry blank, drop it in the box at one of the official entry locations.
2. Qualifiers will be drawn three times daily Monday through Friday beginning March April 6th, 2015 through May 7th, 2015. Qualifiers names will be announced on Movin 105.7 only during the hours of 6am- 6pm. When a name is announced that person has 10 minutes to call 522-1057 and claim their cruise tickets.
3. Prize includes, two boarding passes to the Movin Champagne and Shoes Cruise aboard Phillips Cruises & Tours Klondike express, Champagne, a fashion show, refreshments, and lunch provided. Prize does not include transportation. Sponsors are not responsible for any cancellations due to weather or other acts of God. This prize has no cash value and may not be redeemed or exchanged.
4. Any individual may be awarded a maximum of one prize valued at less than $100 per week from the radio station. No more than two winners per household per radio station in this prize value range. A week is defined as Sunday midnight through the following Sunday at midnight. If any individual is awarded a prize valued at $100 or more, that individual and all members of the individual’s household are disqualified from being awarded subsequent prizes valued at $100 or more from that same radio station during the next 30 days.
5. Contest is open to listeners over 21 years of age. All prizes must be picked up at the Alaska Integrated Media offices, 4700 Business Park Boulevard Building E Suite 44. Winners must provide a picutre i.d., and current mailing address when claiming prize. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all taxes incurred, local, state, and federal, when accepting a prize.
6. Employees of participating sponsors, their advertising agencies, and employees of other radio and TV stations and members of their immediate families are not eligible to win. All winners must grant Alaska Integrated Media Inc. exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, voices and likeness and waive and claim to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
7. Alaska Integrated Media Inc. reserves the right to modify or replace these rules at any time without notice. Verification that these rules are currently in force is the sole responsibility of the individual listener. Verification may be accomplished by telephoning the Alaska Integrated Media Inc., office at 522-1018 or by visiting the stations website at www.movin1057.com.
8. There shall be no liability by Alaska Integrated Media LLC or its employees, for any prize entry, or decision, which is deemed irregular in any manner. Decisions of the representatives of Alaska Integrated Media Inc, are final regarding all contest issues.
10. Winners and his/her estate agree to hold harmless and indemnify Alaska Integrated Media Inc, its sponsors and their employees from any and all damages that may result from the winning and use of prize.